Whether you own your semi trailers or rent semi trailers, the risk of cargo theft is always present. It seems that news reports about cargo theft are more common every day. And the dollar amounts in these losses continue to increase, as well. Depending on what you’re hauling, it’s easy for the value of your cargo to exceed six figures. And the total annual losses from cargo theft are easily in the tens of billions of dollars.
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring
- 7 Causes of Cargo Damage in Semi Trailers and How To Avoid Them
- You Don’t Have To Be a Big Company To Need a Semi Trailer Partner
- Transporting Heavy Loads? You May Need a Liftgate Semi Trailer.
- Telematics and Semi Trailer Safety: What You Need to Know