The ability to track trucks and semi trailers using GPS (Global Positioning System) technology is essential to efficient and effective operations and fleet management. Using telematics to monitor when and where rigs are traveling can help you reduce fuel usage, complete more jobs in a given time period and provide better customer service, to mention just a few of the advantages.
- How To Help Truckers Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy
- 8 Proven Strategies for Lowering Transportation Costs
- Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Trucking Fleet Management AI and Trucking Fleets
- Boxwheel Trailer Leasing Acquires Assets of Detroit-Based Twin Bridges Enterprises
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring