In April 2023, the Colorado Air Quality Control Commission approved a plan to transition heavy-duty and medium-duty trucks sold in the state to electric or hydrogen fuel cells starting in 2027. The objective is to have 40% of semi trailers using zero-emission fuel sources by 2035.
- You Don’t Have To Be a Big Company To Need a Semi Trailer Partner
- Transporting Heavy Loads? You May Need a Liftgate Semi Trailer.
- Telematics and Semi Trailer Safety: What You Need to Know
- Crucial Considerations for Leasing Refrigerated Semi Trailers
- Colorado Is Mandating the Switch to Electric/Hydrogen Semis