In April 2023, the Colorado Air Quality Control Commission approved a plan to transition heavy-duty and medium-duty trucks sold in the state to electric or hydrogen fuel cells starting in 2027. The objective is to have 40% of semi trailers using zero-emission fuel sources by 2035.
- How To Help Truckers Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy
- 8 Proven Strategies for Lowering Transportation Costs
- Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Trucking Fleet Management AI and Trucking Fleets
- Boxwheel Trailer Leasing Acquires Assets of Detroit-Based Twin Bridges Enterprises
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring