Reverse logistics is not a new concept. In fact, the first use of the term was in 1992 in a white paper titled “Reverse Logistics” published by the Council of Logistics Management. However, the idea has received more attention in recent years due, in part, to a desire to recapture value from products and from an increased focus on earth-friendly, “green” practices.
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring
- 7 Causes of Cargo Damage in Semi Trailers and How To Avoid Them
- You Don’t Have To Be a Big Company To Need a Semi Trailer Partner
- Transporting Heavy Loads? You May Need a Liftgate Semi Trailer.
- Telematics and Semi Trailer Safety: What You Need to Know