When products have long journeys from origin to destination, it’s hard to imagine that the last mile of the trek is important. In fact, many people would consider that stretch unimportant. After all, the shipment is almost there. However, last-mile logistics play a critical role in the success of deliveries—both from the customer’s perspective and the point of view of the company shipping the products.
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring
- 7 Causes of Cargo Damage in Semi Trailers and How To Avoid Them
- You Don’t Have To Be a Big Company To Need a Semi Trailer Partner
- Transporting Heavy Loads? You May Need a Liftgate Semi Trailer.
- Telematics and Semi Trailer Safety: What You Need to Know