When products have long journeys from origin to destination, it’s hard to imagine that the last mile of the trek is important. In fact, many people would consider that stretch unimportant. After all, the shipment is almost there. However, last-mile logistics play a critical role in the success of deliveries—both from the customer’s perspective and the point of view of the company shipping the products.
- How To Help Truckers Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy
- 8 Proven Strategies for Lowering Transportation Costs
- Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Trucking Fleet Management AI and Trucking Fleets
- Boxwheel Trailer Leasing Acquires Assets of Detroit-Based Twin Bridges Enterprises
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring