According to the National Retail Federation, holiday sales represent roughly 20% of annual retail activity. For some types of retailers, like those that sell toys, games and hobby-related items, the number can be even higher—closer to 30%.
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring
- 7 Causes of Cargo Damage in Semi Trailers and How To Avoid Them
- You Don’t Have To Be a Big Company To Need a Semi Trailer Partner
- Transporting Heavy Loads? You May Need a Liftgate Semi Trailer.
- Telematics and Semi Trailer Safety: What You Need to Know