Companies and individual consumers have always returned products for reasons ranging from item defects to incorrect size or color to simply a change of heart about the purchase. And when those transactions took place in small numbers, the companies would handle the returns in whatever way made sense at the time. Often, there was no clearly defined process.
- How To Help Truckers Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy
- 8 Proven Strategies for Lowering Transportation Costs
- Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Trucking Fleet Management AI and Trucking Fleets
- Boxwheel Trailer Leasing Acquires Assets of Detroit-Based Twin Bridges Enterprises
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring