Reverse logistics is not a new concept. In fact, the first use of the term was in 1992 in a white paper titled “Reverse Logistics” published by the Council of Logistics Management. However, the idea has received more attention in recent years due, in part, to a desire to recapture value from products and from an increased focus on earth-friendly, “green” practices.
- How To Help Truckers Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy
- 8 Proven Strategies for Lowering Transportation Costs
- Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Trucking Fleet Management AI and Trucking Fleets
- Boxwheel Trailer Leasing Acquires Assets of Detroit-Based Twin Bridges Enterprises
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring