It’s estimated that conventions contributed $101 billion to the U.S. economy in 2019. Convention attendees spend money on traveling to the event site, getting around town once they arrive, booking hotel rooms, dining out, enjoying entertainment and much more. In fact, even before they leave home there is money spent on everything from new clothes to business supplies for the event.
- How To Help Truckers Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy
- 8 Proven Strategies for Lowering Transportation Costs
- Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Trucking Fleet Management AI and Trucking Fleets
- Boxwheel Trailer Leasing Acquires Assets of Detroit-Based Twin Bridges Enterprises
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring