It’s estimated that conventions contributed $101 billion to the U.S. economy in 2019. Convention attendees spend money on traveling to the event site, getting around town once they arrive, booking hotel rooms, dining out, enjoying entertainment and much more. In fact, even before they leave home there is money spent on everything from new clothes to business supplies for the event.
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring
- 7 Causes of Cargo Damage in Semi Trailers and How To Avoid Them
- You Don’t Have To Be a Big Company To Need a Semi Trailer Partner
- Transporting Heavy Loads? You May Need a Liftgate Semi Trailer.
- Telematics and Semi Trailer Safety: What You Need to Know