Nobody in business—from manufacturers and retailers to semi trailer leasing companies—will soon forget the supply chain issues spawned by the pandemic and worsened by various other issues. (Remember that massive barge jamming the Suez Canal?) The challenges companies faced kept logistics professionals up at night, frustrated consumers, and caused significant revenue drops for many organizations.
- How To Help Truckers Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy
- 8 Proven Strategies for Lowering Transportation Costs
- Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Trucking Fleet Management AI and Trucking Fleets
- Boxwheel Trailer Leasing Acquires Assets of Detroit-Based Twin Bridges Enterprises
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring