Why is it called a “semi trailer”? Who built the first one? How long have semi trailers been in use? If you’re in the transportation business, you might find it interesting to learn more about the back half of the tractor-trailer, which has carried an incalculable amount of cargo and been pivotal in the growth of commerce around the world for the last 125 years.
- How To Help Truckers Stay Physically and Mentally Healthy
- 8 Proven Strategies for Lowering Transportation Costs
- Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence and Trucking Fleet Management AI and Trucking Fleets
- Boxwheel Trailer Leasing Acquires Assets of Detroit-Based Twin Bridges Enterprises
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring