With fuel costs always increasing (even after occasionally plateauing or even dropping temporarily) and big rigs averaging about 6 miles per gallon (mpg), any improvement in a vehicle’s aerodynamics can produce savings. And the more improvements you make, the more you save—especially if you’re operating a fleet of trucks and semi trailers.
- The Crucial Role of Rented/Leased Semi Trailers in Nearshoring
- 7 Causes of Cargo Damage in Semi Trailers and How To Avoid Them
- You Don’t Have To Be a Big Company To Need a Semi Trailer Partner
- Transporting Heavy Loads? You May Need a Liftgate Semi Trailer.
- Telematics and Semi Trailer Safety: What You Need to Know